Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Fun Allowed is on hiatus!
The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 3:00 pm by CasualCollision
It is uncertain how long this hiatus will last, and what changes will be made once it ends.

Admittedly, the main reason this hiatus is happening is because I'm running out of ideas as to how I can really involve myself.

The other reason is because, well, I hate seeing this place dead. The vast majority of the hiatus will probably be spent doing things entirely unrelated to Fun Allowed. However, I might look into finding a less restrictive host... eventually.

(Edited due to things)

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» first fun allowed post of 2024
The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 12:16 am by eblu

» who the h*ck is joshy
The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:58 pm by CasualCollision

» i am banned from chao island
The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:56 pm by CasualCollision

» announcement: i am taking over the forum
The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:55 pm by CasualCollision

» Among Us Players Club
The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:53 pm by CasualCollision

» online videos that represent me:
The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:52 pm by CasualCollision

» will got lost here
The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:49 pm by CasualCollision

» wingull
The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:44 pm by CasualCollision

» the forum theme always pisses me off
The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:40 pm by CasualCollision

Top posters
CasualCollision
The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 Vote_lcapThe Rainbow Force! - Page 10 Voting_barThe Rainbow Force! - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Vapor
The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 Vote_lcapThe Rainbow Force! - Page 10 Voting_barThe Rainbow Force! - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
dragonslayer oddish
Gravelord Neto
eblu
JmTsHaW
Twilde
Enzo03
Tulip
Poll
Do you guys want the music player to still be up?
Yes, even though it causes a few problems.
The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 Vote_lcap33%The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No. It causes too many problems, and it's not worth having.
The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 Vote_lcap67%The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

The Rainbow Force!

Go down 
+8
Jeffery Mewtamer
CasualCollision
JmTsHaW
Twilde
eblu
Gravelord Neto
dragonslayer oddish
Vapor
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vapor
Co-Owner

The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:18 am

The Willy Force will come and ban your ass back to Hell.

EDIT: He's already here.
Back to top Go down
http://uravae.tumblr.com/
JmTsHaW

JmTsHaW

Sand : 105

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:50 am

Will: 7/10
Back to top Go down
Vapor
Co-Owner
Vapor

Sand : 499

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:47 pm

Oops, I'll give you and Willy 5/10.
Back to top Go down
Jeffery Mewtamer

Sand : 38

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 8:46 pm

I didn't think of avocado or kiwi. Probably because I don't like avocado and its been years since I last had kiwi. Also, I didn't know mulberries were edible.
Back to top Go down
eblu

eblu

Sand : 219

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:19 pm

this is a post

it will give me more points than usual

afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro 
Back to top Go down
CasualCollision
Admin
CasualCollision

Sand : 648

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:38 pm

The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 ZDruevO
Back to top Go down
https://funallowed.forumotion.com
Jeffery Mewtamer

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:38 am

Some observations I've made on things that come in multiple colors:

Every artifact of great power I can think of from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise(Chaos Emeralds, Timestones, Chaos Rings, Sol Emeralds, World Rings) come in multiple colors with each being a unique color from the others(excluding settings there the Chaos Emeralds are all green).

At first, it seems odd for the last two Chaos Emeralds(after Sonic Adventure codified their shape and color) to be Cyan and gray as opposed to say, orange and indigo. The n I realized, if you interpret the violet/purple emerald as being Magenta than the seven chaos emeralds include the primaries of light(red, green, and blue), the primaries of pigment(cyan, magenta, and yellow) and 1 that lacks hue(Gray)!

Both the Rainbow Crystals(Sailormoon, Anime only) and the Prism Stones(Futari wa PreCure) are artifcats of power numbering seven and fitting Roy G Biv in their coloring. The Grace Stones from Fushigiboshi no Futagohime also number 7 and come in multiple colors, but I can't find information on whether they match Goy G Biv.

Anyone else find it interesting that bell peppers come in Red, Orange, Yellow, and Green, but not blue, indigo, or violet?

That's all the rainbow related observations I can think of at the moment.

s
Back to top Go down
Vapor
Co-Owner
Vapor

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:19 pm

I'm gonna grade all of you guys soon I swear. Right now I'm really tired + screwing around in Paint.NET for the first time in months since I got separated from it.
Back to top Go down
JmTsHaW

JmTsHaW

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:12 am

will: 4/10
Back to top Go down
dragonslayer oddish

dragonslayer oddish

Sand : 376

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:10 pm

@ Mana: Y'know the monthly achievements? You're a member too.

YOU should have won the Critic of the Month award.

anyways

https://31.media.tumblr.com/3b84dc65bc690ffacab0fd62c9d82cb8/tumblr_mxrbvvmWKT1s4qm6go1_500.png
Back to top Go down
eblu

eblu

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 1:00 am

HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY HAPPY BLAZE-IT BUNNY DAY
Back to top Go down
JmTsHaW

JmTsHaW

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:01 am

The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 MgFDX7w

Vile returns in his second adventure (The first is not being made by me) where he goes up against BEN, Launch Octopus and BEN's new companion: RICKY! Stages alternate between Steppin stages, RPG stages and Hunting stages. There is a checkpoint option available to be turned on or off depending on your skill level in the steppin stages too.

In the Hero Story - Vile, Joshy, Green Vile and X hunt down BEN for answers while at the same time accidentally uncovering the secrets behind the lost last days of Jayden Ford and KGOD They are all chasing after the trio for different reasons but you gotta play the game to find out why!

In the Dark Story - BEN unleashes Jayden Ford's legacy into the world: The mysteriously silent Ricky. Ricky shows BEN a set of coordinates and BEN is eager to find out where they lead!

DOWNLOAD THE DEMO HERE TODAY!

If you're having trouble with the boss read this:

SCREENSHOTS:

The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 1nqdeDN

The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 DWiqRC2

The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 VxuJ4iq

The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 Lc8Msqn

The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 DKlwKI3

The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 AOXTbNJ
Back to top Go down
dragonslayer oddish

dragonslayer oddish

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:00 pm

Back to top Go down
CasualCollision
Admin
CasualCollision

Sand : 648

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:46 pm

The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 Tumblr_n0ep4yc53H1rhavdko2_500
Back to top Go down
https://funallowed.forumotion.com
eblu

eblu

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 7:24 pm

Back to top Go down
eblu

eblu

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:41 pm

Everyone has left. I am the only survivor.

Memories surround me. The distant past is within reach.

I have been constantly scouting out the barren landscape for any humans that had stumbled upon this very corner of the Internet.

But all I see is a sign.

A sign that reads:

NO FUN ALLOWED
Back to top Go down
dragonslayer oddish

dragonslayer oddish

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:26 pm

u just gotta BELIEVEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
eblu

eblu

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:00 pm

no my frien d this isn't parappa
Back to top Go down
Vapor
Co-Owner
Vapor

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:36 pm

Alright, so after being a dead piece of shit I'm ready to post but I'm keeping this short and straight to the point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@ Eboy: 4/10

@ Will: 6/10

@ Jeffery: I don't like the taste of bell peppers for the most part but jalapeños, habaneros, and pretty much any hot pepper are great in my book. (5/5)

@ Billy: Maybe I'll let people grade me once a month for whatever reason and whatever my average is gets translated into how many Joy Points I may have for myself. (4/10)

@ Eboy again: 4/10

@ JmT: I can't get passed the first Hero stage because I suck at steppin' but 8/10 and 60/100, great job so far.

@ Billy again: 6/10, I love ATLA.

@ Will again: Don't get Tulip Man started. (3/5)

@ Eboy again (x2): I like the original song. (5/10)

Gonna be quick about the Joy Puzzles, the only person that submitted answers was Jeffery and he got everything wrong but since his answers had logical reasoning behind them I'm giving him 35 points anyway just because I don't get enough of a fuck.

(Actual answers were Ash, Storm, and Clouded Sky.)

Since I really don't give a shit at the moment I'm not gonna have Joy Puzzles this week and instead you can tell me why any one of the colors you own (and only one) is incredible and the best and should be respected as the best. The more convincing the more points you get and you may even get more than 35 points. I don't care how you convince me, you can be silly, formal, whatever. The winning color gets to be the RF group color for the rest of Month 3.

I said there was gonna be a 420 point giveaway bonus so let's do this shit.

The winner of the 420 Blaze-It Bunny Bonus according to Chatzy is... Tulip Man! (why)

And since like only three people actually entered the Art Contest, everyone wins to different extents.

~~Visual~~
Jeffery wins First Place three times over.
You get 900 Joy Points and 9 Standard Color Freebies.

Spoiler:

Eboy wins Second Place.
You get 200 Joy Points and 2 Standard Color Freebies.

Spoiler:

~~Literary~~
lol

~~Musical~~
Billy WRECKS the competition.
You get 300 Joy Points and 3 Standard Color Freebies but the other half your video gets 5/10 for being unrelated but funny.

Spoiler:

Any posts you've made have been counted and everyone gets 2 Standard Color freebies because Easter.

@ Eboy and Billy: I would say 'no fun allowed' but I'm giving everyone yet another Standard Color freebie as an apology for being a dead piece of shit.

I'm too lazy to introduce the updates so I'm doing it once Month 3 is over and yeah.

By the way.

Keep naming shit please:

Spoiler:

i'm so desperate that i'll give you 5 points for every suggestion and 10 points if it's accepted

(my suffering is finally over for now)

also i haven't updated everyone's joy account yet but i'm getting there like

there's so much shit and i put this off for way too long

PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Back to top Go down
eblu

eblu

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:22 pm

shadowed cobalt is nice

all hail shadowed cobalt

Last edited by eboy on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gravelord Neto

Gravelord Neto

Sand : 218

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:35 pm

ok but venomous colors tho

speaking of which do i have enough to monopolize more venom? because i want to do that.
Back to top Go down
http://spookyscarygravelordnito.tumblr.com
Vapor
Co-Owner
Vapor

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:54 pm

@ Eboy: 5/35; I'll let you try again (and now I'll people try multiple times).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@ Vince: Yeah, when I'm done tallying up all the shit want me to puke as many Venom colors as I can on you?
Back to top Go down
Jeffery Mewtamer

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:48 am

While improvements in mining technology have strip them of much of their value, Amethysts use to be prized for their rarity and where associated with Nobility much as purple dyes were. It was also believed that amethyst could ward off the negative effects of alcohol, leading to it being a symbol of sobriety and a popular choice for adorning medieval goblets. I particular, I would like to praise Purest Amethyst for it most represents the purifying qualities associated with the gem in antiquity.

Anyways, since I hit the jackpot, I shall lay claim tothe rest of the Onyx Barrage. After that, Platinum, Titanium, Silver, and Iron in both Enlightened and Mystic versions. After that,give me random metals in both Enlightened and Mystic until I run out of points. And for the sake of clarity, I want to keep my aquisitions of Enlightened and Mystic paired.
Back to top Go down
JmTsHaW

JmTsHaW

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:06 pm

Why are my colours the best, you ask?

Let me show you THE SHADED ARMY OF THE MASKED GENERAL Twisted Evil 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vapor
Co-Owner
Vapor

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:04 pm

I'll grade you guys later but for now I'm announcing that I'm giving everyone yet another Standard Color freebie because this is taking a long ass time.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Back to top Go down
eblu

eblu

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:29 am

may is my birthday month

that means you have to use shaded cobalt
Back to top Go down
Vapor
Co-Owner
Vapor

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:20 pm

Not grading anyone yet but I'll extend the date to May 1st.
Back to top Go down
Vapor
Co-Owner
Vapor

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Triert has been removed from the Wall of Shame and Damnation.
Back to top Go down
Gravelord Neto

Gravelord Neto

Sand : 218

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:19 pm

yes id very much like to get coated in ur magical venom puke
Back to top Go down
http://spookyscarygravelordnito.tumblr.com
dragonslayer oddish

dragonslayer oddish

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 5:29 pm

I'd like to use all seven of my freebies on the following colors:

Shadowed Red
Shadowed Scarlet
Shadowed Vermilion
Shadowed Pear
Shadowed Chartreuse
Shadowed Peridot
Shadowed Lime

EDIT: I'll use the other two freebies i just got on
Shadowed Harlequin
Shadowed Emerald

and also use joy points to buy
Shadowed Grass
Shadowed Leaf

Then, I would like to have the following titles for the following colors, with my Joy Points:

The Old Fossil of Shadowed Amber
The Mighty Witch of Shadowed Peridot
The Cloaked Baron of Shadowed Red
The Professional Professional of Shadowed Vermilion
The Sempiternal Guardian of Shadowed Yellow
The Righteous Soldier of Shadowed Scarlet
The Deathly Servant of Shadowed Pear
The Bothersome Bear of Shadowed Honey
The Fearsome Triceratops of Shadowed Chartreuse
The Destructive Warrior of Shadowed Harlequin
The Pokemon Master of Shadowed Emerald
The Indestructible Ahoge of Shadowed Lime
The Horrific Mower of Shadowed Grass
The Delicious Ninja of Shadowed Leaf

i must have a different title for EVERY color

Last edited by dragonslayer oddish on Thu May 01, 2014 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragonslayer oddish

dragonslayer oddish

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:10 pm

sorry for the double post but i feel like this deserves a separate post
here is why mine is the best color

Why Glorious Incandescence is the Best Color

Take a look outside for a moment. What do you see in the sky? If you are lucky, you will see the glorious body that is the sun. If you aren’t, well, you will see clouds and rain - an unfortunate thing indeed. Wilma Rudolph, an Olympic champion who was once the fastest woman in the world, once said “When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.” Truly, the sun gives us everything; light, heat, food… for without the sun, there would be no life upon this planet. There is but one color that can truly represent this wondrous being: Glorious Incandescence. Just as the sun is essential to our lives, so too is Glorious Incandescence essential to the Rainbow Force.

Without the sun, no life could exist on Earth. The sun provides the heat that keeps the atmosphere habitable. The sun provides the light, used as a food source by plants, eventually providing food for people and all the Earth’s inhabitants. The sun gives us night and day, by which we may measure our time here. We need the sun. The following chart shows the percentage of people that would be alive without the sun.

Figure 1:

Therefore, Glorious Incandescence is the source of light for the Rainbow Force. Of heat. Of food. It is absolutely essential to our survival. In this way, it cannot be argued that Glorious Incandescence is not the best color.

The sun is also a source of power. It provides us with solar energy, a very important form of alternative energy. The sun’s power is so great that it holds all the planets together, its gravitational pull being strong enough to do so. The thermal energy of the sun is so great that despite the incredibly large distance between the Sun and Earth, we can still feel its heat on a hot summer day. Even the moon does not produce its own light, but only reflects that of the Sun. Now, I’m sure you’re all aware of the faction drama taking place on Fun Allowed. With such things going on, would not the Rainbow Force benefit from the power of the Sun? Indeed, Glorious Incandescence can give us the strength to crush our foes and rule over all, protecting those who would be lied to by dark forces! Would anyone deny such a righteous purpose?

In essence, there is no reason that any color is more important than Glorious Incandescence. Its power and necessity are extremely important to the Rainbow Force. It is a means by which we may receive the great gifts of the Sun, and in this way we are truly blessed. Finally, I really want it to get picked as the best color, because then it’ll be our group color and that means everyone will have to look at this bright-ass yellow all the time. It’ll be great.

Some quotes further explaining the glory of Our Sun, and therefore this color:

“If I had to choose a religion, the sun as the universal giver of life would be my god.”
-Napoleon Bonaparte, Emperor of the French

“Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.”
-Charlotte Whitton, first female mayor of a major city in Canada

“The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world's joy.”
-Henry Ward Beecher, American reformer and abolitionist

“The earth has received the embrace of the sun and we shall see the results of that love.”
-Sitting Bull, tribal chief

“You are a child of the sun, you come from the sun, and that is something true with the Earth also... your relationship with the Earth is so deep, and the Earth is in you and this is something not very difficult, much less difficult than philosophy.”
-Thích Nhất Hạnh, Vietnamese Buddhist monk

“I feel extraordinarily peaceful when I'm watching the sun set.”
-Kiefer Sutherland, Canadian actor, producer, and director

“If only I could be so grossly incandescent.”
-Solaire of Astora, Warrior of the Sun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rainbow Force!
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next