Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Fun Allowed is on hiatus!
The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 3:00 pm by CasualCollision
It is uncertain how long this hiatus will last, and what changes will be made once it ends.

Admittedly, the main reason this hiatus is happening is because I'm running out of ideas as to how I can really involve myself.

The other reason is because, well, I hate seeing this place dead. The vast majority of the hiatus will probably be spent doing things entirely unrelated to Fun Allowed. However, I might look into finding a less restrictive host... eventually.

(Edited due to things)

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» first fun allowed post of 2024
The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 12:16 am by eblu

» who the h*ck is joshy
The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:58 pm by CasualCollision

» i am banned from chao island
The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:56 pm by CasualCollision

» announcement: i am taking over the forum
The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:55 pm by CasualCollision

» Among Us Players Club
The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:53 pm by CasualCollision

» online videos that represent me:
The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:52 pm by CasualCollision

» will got lost here
The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:49 pm by CasualCollision

» wingull
The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:44 pm by CasualCollision

» the forum theme always pisses me off
The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:40 pm by CasualCollision

Top posters
CasualCollision
The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 Vote_lcapThe Rainbow Force! - Page 11 Voting_barThe Rainbow Force! - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Vapor
The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 Vote_lcapThe Rainbow Force! - Page 11 Voting_barThe Rainbow Force! - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
dragonslayer oddish
Gravelord Neto
eblu
JmTsHaW
Twilde
Enzo03
Tulip
Poll
Do you guys want the music player to still be up?
Yes, even though it causes a few problems.
The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 Vote_lcap33%The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No. It causes too many problems, and it's not worth having.
The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 Vote_lcap67%The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

The Rainbow Force!

Go down 
+8
Jeffery Mewtamer
CasualCollision
JmTsHaW
Twilde
eblu
Gravelord Neto
dragonslayer oddish
Vapor
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
dragonslayer oddish

The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:10 pm

sorry for the double post but i feel like this deserves a separate post
here is why mine is the best color

Why Glorious Incandescence is the Best Color

Take a look outside for a moment. What do you see in the sky? If you are lucky, you will see the glorious body that is the sun. If you aren’t, well, you will see clouds and rain - an unfortunate thing indeed. Wilma Rudolph, an Olympic champion who was once the fastest woman in the world, once said “When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.” Truly, the sun gives us everything; light, heat, food… for without the sun, there would be no life upon this planet. There is but one color that can truly represent this wondrous being: Glorious Incandescence. Just as the sun is essential to our lives, so too is Glorious Incandescence essential to the Rainbow Force.

Without the sun, no life could exist on Earth. The sun provides the heat that keeps the atmosphere habitable. The sun provides the light, used as a food source by plants, eventually providing food for people and all the Earth’s inhabitants. The sun gives us night and day, by which we may measure our time here. We need the sun. The following chart shows the percentage of people that would be alive without the sun.

Figure 1:

Therefore, Glorious Incandescence is the source of light for the Rainbow Force. Of heat. Of food. It is absolutely essential to our survival. In this way, it cannot be argued that Glorious Incandescence is not the best color.

The sun is also a source of power. It provides us with solar energy, a very important form of alternative energy. The sun’s power is so great that it holds all the planets together, its gravitational pull being strong enough to do so. The thermal energy of the sun is so great that despite the incredibly large distance between the Sun and Earth, we can still feel its heat on a hot summer day. Even the moon does not produce its own light, but only reflects that of the Sun. Now, I’m sure you’re all aware of the faction drama taking place on Fun Allowed. With such things going on, would not the Rainbow Force benefit from the power of the Sun? Indeed, Glorious Incandescence can give us the strength to crush our foes and rule over all, protecting those who would be lied to by dark forces! Would anyone deny such a righteous purpose?

In essence, there is no reason that any color is more important than Glorious Incandescence. Its power and necessity are extremely important to the Rainbow Force. It is a means by which we may receive the great gifts of the Sun, and in this way we are truly blessed. Finally, I really want it to get picked as the best color, because then it’ll be our group color and that means everyone will have to look at this bright-ass yellow all the time. It’ll be great.

Some quotes further explaining the glory of Our Sun, and therefore this color:

“If I had to choose a religion, the sun as the universal giver of life would be my god.”
-Napoleon Bonaparte, Emperor of the French

“Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.”
-Charlotte Whitton, first female mayor of a major city in Canada

“The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world's joy.”
-Henry Ward Beecher, American reformer and abolitionist

“The earth has received the embrace of the sun and we shall see the results of that love.”
-Sitting Bull, tribal chief

“You are a child of the sun, you come from the sun, and that is something true with the Earth also... your relationship with the Earth is so deep, and the Earth is in you and this is something not very difficult, much less difficult than philosophy.”
-Thích Nhất Hạnh, Vietnamese Buddhist monk

“I feel extraordinarily peaceful when I'm watching the sun set.”
-Kiefer Sutherland, Canadian actor, producer, and director

“If only I could be so grossly incandescent.”
-Solaire of Astora, Warrior of the Sun
Back to top Go down
Vapor
Co-Owner
Vapor

Sand : 499

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:26 pm

ok so

the group color will be changed tomorrow

i'm giving out two more standard color freebies

i'm making literally everything in the joy market half price

i don't know guys i'm a dead piece of shit and i'm sorry and shit will be straightened out

until then if you've already posted about what colors and such that you want, please edit them because of the freebies and lowered prices

Back to top Go down
http://uravae.tumblr.com/
dragonslayer oddish

dragonslayer oddish

Sand : 376

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:49 pm

edited my "give me shit" post
Back to top Go down
Gravelord Neto

Gravelord Neto

Sand : 218

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:09 pm

i repeat

as many colors as i can get away with

or if i get enough to ascend to deity status thats p aight too
Back to top Go down
http://spookyscarygravelordnito.tumblr.com
Vapor
Co-Owner
Vapor

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:33 am

EVERTHING IN THE SPOILER IS UNFINISHED BUT WILL BE KEPT UPDATED.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jeffery Mewtamer

Sand : 38

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:31 pm

Is 9FFF00 anywhere in the standard Colors? If not, I would like to make it a Maverick Color and call it Inverted Amethyst.

Anyways, I still want all of the Onyxes and as many pairs of Enlightened Mystic Metals as possible. If I still have points after buying all the metals of the Enlightened and Mystic Rainbows, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Vapor
Co-Owner
Vapor

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:55 pm

The closest color to that is A0FF00 which is Purest Peridot and if you wish you may have the color renamed to Inverted Amethyst.
Back to top Go down
dragonslayer oddish

dragonslayer oddish

Sand : 376

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 4:37 pm

praise the fucking sun
Back to top Go down
Jeffery Mewtamer

Sand : 38

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:50 pm

They probably aren't very distinguishable, but I would rather have Invert Amethyst as Purest Amethyst's actual inverse than rename a close near-miss.
Back to top Go down
Gravelord Neto

Gravelord Neto

Sand : 218

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:03 pm

The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 Tumblr_n58h4dvsoX1r3nm3po1_500

yes thats an nge fighting game

yes thats two ramiels duking it out

yes one of the ramiels is tomato red
Back to top Go down
http://spookyscarygravelordnito.tumblr.com
CasualCollision
Admin
CasualCollision

Sand : 648

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:51 pm

The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 Tumblr_msbkpwooN11qf1b42o1_500
Back to top Go down
https://funallowed.forumotion.com
Vapor
Co-Owner
Vapor

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:55 pm

Sorry, I'm going to get back to work now.

Also Ramiel is my waifu.
Back to top Go down
eblu

eblu

Sand : 219

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:47 pm

another one bites the dust
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rainbow Force!   The Rainbow Force! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rainbow Force!
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11