Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Fun Allowed is on hiatus!
Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 3:00 pm by CasualCollision
It is uncertain how long this hiatus will last, and what changes will be made once it ends.

Admittedly, the main reason this hiatus is happening is because I'm running out of ideas as to how I can really involve myself.

The other reason is because, well, I hate seeing this place dead. The vast majority of the hiatus will probably be spent doing things entirely unrelated to Fun Allowed. However, I might look into finding a less restrictive host... eventually.

(Edited due to things)

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» first fun allowed post of 2024
Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 12:16 am by eblu

» who the h*ck is joshy
Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:58 pm by CasualCollision

» i am banned from chao island
Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:56 pm by CasualCollision

» announcement: i am taking over the forum
Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:55 pm by CasualCollision

» Among Us Players Club
Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:53 pm by CasualCollision

» online videos that represent me:
Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:52 pm by CasualCollision

» will got lost here
Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:49 pm by CasualCollision

» wingull
Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:44 pm by CasualCollision

» the forum theme always pisses me off
Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:40 pm by CasualCollision

Top posters
CasualCollision
Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  Vote_lcapFactions: What they are and what they can be used for.  Voting_barFactions: What they are and what they can be used for.  Vote_rcap 
Vapor
Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  Vote_lcapFactions: What they are and what they can be used for.  Voting_barFactions: What they are and what they can be used for.  Vote_rcap 
dragonslayer oddish
Gravelord Neto
eblu
JmTsHaW
Twilde
Enzo03
Tulip
Poll
Do you guys want the music player to still be up?
Yes, even though it causes a few problems.
Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  Vote_lcap33%Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No. It causes too many problems, and it's not worth having.
Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  Vote_lcap67%Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CasualCollision
Admin
CasualCollision

Sand : 648

Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  Empty
PostSubject: Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.    Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:27 pm

A faction, such as The Rainbow Force, for example, is a usergroup made with an original set of themes and principles. Being a member of a faction has certain perks, such as having the color of your username being changed to the color of said faction. Please keep in mind, that you may let non-members participate in your faction if you so please. For your usergroup to be faction, it must meet these requirements:

• Your usergroup must be intended as a faction prior to having any accepted members.
  • Your usergroup must have a unique theme or principle behind it.
  • Your usergroup must have 5 unique members or more. 
  • You must be responsible enough to moderate your own faction without falsely adding someone to your faction on purpose.

To be a part of a faction, you have to meet these requirements:

• You must not be a part of any other faction.
  • An active alternate account must not be a part of any faction differing from yours.

To apply for factionship, you must fill out this sheet as of February 17th, 2014.

Faction name:
Faction theme: (For example, The Rainbow Force focuses
Color Code: (Color must be at least moderately saturated unless the color is greyscale)
Faction members:
(Link to the users' profiles must be provided as well)

Last edited by CasualCollision on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://funallowed.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.    Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:57 pm

Faction name: Monochrome Legion
Faction theme: Video games, Ramcoon appreciation, potato discussions, get into fights.
Color Code: GREY!!!
Faction members:
BlackLuigi7
Skonia
Flamier
Crazo3077

Back to top Go down

Sand : 241

PostSubject: Re: Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.    Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:47 pm

When will we be able to apply for a faction again? I have one I'd like to make (When I get the members)
Back to top Go down
CasualCollision
Admin
CasualCollision

Sand : 648

PostSubject: Re: Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.    Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:46 pm

Any time, though unfortunately, it's not likely you'll be able to get any members. Everyone seems to be booked on either The Rainbow Force, or The Red Moon.
Back to top Go down
https://funallowed.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.    Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Factions: What they are and what they can be used for.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: -Groups & Guilds- :: Social Circles-
Jump to: