Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Fun Allowed is on hiatus!
You know what this kind of reminds me of? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 3:00 pm by CasualCollision
It is uncertain how long this hiatus will last, and what changes will be made once it ends.

Admittedly, the main reason this hiatus is happening is because I'm running out of ideas as to how I can really involve myself.

The other reason is because, well, I hate seeing this place dead. The vast majority of the hiatus will probably be spent doing things entirely unrelated to Fun Allowed. However, I might look into finding a less restrictive host... eventually.

(Edited due to things)

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» first fun allowed post of 2024
You know what this kind of reminds me of? EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 12:16 am by eblu

» who the h*ck is joshy
You know what this kind of reminds me of? EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:58 pm by CasualCollision

» i am banned from chao island
You know what this kind of reminds me of? EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:56 pm by CasualCollision

» announcement: i am taking over the forum
You know what this kind of reminds me of? EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:55 pm by CasualCollision

» Among Us Players Club
You know what this kind of reminds me of? EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:53 pm by CasualCollision

» online videos that represent me:
You know what this kind of reminds me of? EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:52 pm by CasualCollision

» will got lost here
You know what this kind of reminds me of? EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:49 pm by CasualCollision

» wingull
You know what this kind of reminds me of? EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:44 pm by CasualCollision

» the forum theme always pisses me off
You know what this kind of reminds me of? EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:40 pm by CasualCollision

Top posters
CasualCollision
You know what this kind of reminds me of? Vote_lcapYou know what this kind of reminds me of? Voting_barYou know what this kind of reminds me of? Vote_rcap 
Vapor
You know what this kind of reminds me of? Vote_lcapYou know what this kind of reminds me of? Voting_barYou know what this kind of reminds me of? Vote_rcap 
dragonslayer oddish
Gravelord Neto
eblu
JmTsHaW
Twilde
Enzo03
Tulip
Poll
Do you guys want the music player to still be up?
Yes, even though it causes a few problems.
You know what this kind of reminds me of? Vote_lcap33%You know what this kind of reminds me of? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No. It causes too many problems, and it's not worth having.
You know what this kind of reminds me of? Vote_lcap67%You know what this kind of reminds me of? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

You know what this kind of reminds me of?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CasualCollision
Admin
CasualCollision

Sand : 648

You know what this kind of reminds me of? Empty
PostSubject: You know what this kind of reminds me of?   You know what this kind of reminds me of? EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:06 pm

This board reminds me of the bulletin boards in Digital: A Love Story. The threads were all displayed on one board with no organization whatsoever. Kind of like what this board is. You could access other bulletin boards, but they were hosted on completely different servers and you had to know the number to connect to them. Anyway, that's what the Echo Chamber reminds me of.

I need to play that game again. I never finished it.
Back to top Go down
https://funallowed.forumotion.com

You know what this kind of reminds me of?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: -The Last Remaining Boards- :: Echo Chamber-
Jump to: