Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Fun Allowed is on hiatus!
the forum theme always pisses me off EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 3:00 pm by CasualCollision
It is uncertain how long this hiatus will last, and what changes will be made once it ends.

Admittedly, the main reason this hiatus is happening is because I'm running out of ideas as to how I can really involve myself.

The other reason is because, well, I hate seeing this place dead. The vast majority of the hiatus will probably be spent doing things entirely unrelated to Fun Allowed. However, I might look into finding a less restrictive host... eventually.

(Edited due to things)

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» first fun allowed post of 2024
the forum theme always pisses me off EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 12:16 am by eblu

» who the h*ck is joshy
the forum theme always pisses me off EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:58 pm by CasualCollision

» i am banned from chao island
the forum theme always pisses me off EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:56 pm by CasualCollision

» announcement: i am taking over the forum
the forum theme always pisses me off EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:55 pm by CasualCollision

» Among Us Players Club
the forum theme always pisses me off EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:53 pm by CasualCollision

» online videos that represent me:
the forum theme always pisses me off EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:52 pm by CasualCollision

» will got lost here
the forum theme always pisses me off EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:49 pm by CasualCollision

» wingull
the forum theme always pisses me off EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:44 pm by CasualCollision

» the forum theme always pisses me off
the forum theme always pisses me off EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:40 pm by CasualCollision

Top posters
CasualCollision
the forum theme always pisses me off Vote_lcapthe forum theme always pisses me off Voting_barthe forum theme always pisses me off Vote_rcap 
Vapor
the forum theme always pisses me off Vote_lcapthe forum theme always pisses me off Voting_barthe forum theme always pisses me off Vote_rcap 
dragonslayer oddish
Gravelord Neto
eblu
JmTsHaW
Twilde
Enzo03
Tulip
Poll
Do you guys want the music player to still be up?
Yes, even though it causes a few problems.
the forum theme always pisses me off Vote_lcap33%the forum theme always pisses me off Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No. It causes too many problems, and it's not worth having.
the forum theme always pisses me off Vote_lcap67%the forum theme always pisses me off Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

the forum theme always pisses me off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vapor
Co-Owner
Vapor

Sand : 499

the forum theme always pisses me off Empty
PostSubject: the forum theme always pisses me off   the forum theme always pisses me off EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:44 am

give me black/grayscale/white at this point fuck
Back to top Go down
http://uravae.tumblr.com/
CasualCollision
Admin
CasualCollision

Sand : 648

PostSubject: Re: the forum theme always pisses me off   the forum theme always pisses me off EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 3:05 pm

The Autumn theme is amazing and if you think otherwise then you're in denial.
Back to top Go down
https://funallowed.forumotion.com
Vapor
Co-Owner
Vapor

Sand : 499

PostSubject: Re: the forum theme always pisses me off   the forum theme always pisses me off EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 5:59 am

no this theme is amazing
Back to top Go down
http://uravae.tumblr.com/
CasualCollision
Admin
CasualCollision

Sand : 648

PostSubject: Re: the forum theme always pisses me off   the forum theme always pisses me off EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:40 pm

The Winter theme using DarkReader looks pretty sweet TBH. I'm a simp for dark themes now and past me was objectively wrong for thinking otherwise.
Back to top Go down
https://funallowed.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the forum theme always pisses me off   the forum theme always pisses me off Empty

Back to top Go down

the forum theme always pisses me off
Page 1 of 1